The Proven Framework For Building A Thriving Community
Marketing Podcast with Liz Lathan
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Liz Lathan. Liz is a community design strategist, a community enablement architect, and the Creator of Return on Emotion™.
Questions I ask Liz Lathan:
- [1:11] I read one of your recent LinkedIn posts and you said that community-first companies are growing 30% faster than product-first companies – what is a community-first company in your definition?
- [6:53] What are a couple of examples of companies doing this really well?
- [8:44] What’s a more relatable example or way somebody who is seen as much more of a conservative business can approach this?
- [13:56] How do you get somebody oriented to what their strategy ought to be when it comes to building a community?
- [15:20] What elements ignite a community when you’re trying to get started?
- [16:06] What are some ways that you’re seeing people take that literal idea of “show” and broaden it?
- [17:21] When you talk about gatherings sometimes people just jump to big trade shows or events – but bringing your customers together for lunch could be a really simple way to gather, right?
- [20:02] Could you talk a little bit more about this idea of being a sounding board and how that differs from an advisory board or an actual board?
- [21:22] Where people can find out more about your work or connect with you?
More About Liz Lathan:
More About Strategy First:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.